- Greek Yogurt
- Blackberry jam
- Lemon zest
- Prepare a baking pan and parchment paper.
- Slice the strawberries according to your desired sizes.
- Whisk together the yogurt and lemon zest.
- Spread the yogurt on the baking pan.
- Then add the strawberry jam and swirl.
- Top the yogurt with blueberries and strawberries.
- Now, sprinkle the Primal Island granola to add that extra satisfying taste
- It’s time to freeze the yogurt. It will take about 2 hours for the bark to freeze completely.
We added lemon zest to the batter and topped it with yogurt, blueberries, and granola.