- about 11/2 pounds cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded (about 3 heaping cups)
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- Prep and measure all ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together diced chicken breast, celery, red onion, parsley, sea salt, black pepper, mayo, and red wine wine vinegar. Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Serve immediately or move to the refrigerator to store until ready to serve!