10 Cups of your favorite fruit combo – our favorites are apple, apple blueberry, strawberry rhubarb, mixed berries and peach blueberry
2 Tbsp Paleo flour (almond, arrowroot, coconut, tapioca, etc.)
⅓ Cup granulated monkfruit sweetener or other sweetener
Butter for coating baking pan
We love some added seasonings, especially for the apple, apple blueberry and the peach blueberry!
1 ½ Tsp Cinnamon
½ Tsp Nutmeg
Ice cream, whipping cream, or canned coconut milk for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lightly butter 9×13 pan
3. Toss fruit, sweetener, and flour and spread it in the pan
4. Bake on the middle rack for about 45 minutes, until fruit is tender, and let stand for 10-15 minutes
5. Scoop into individual bowls
6. Top with favorite Primal Island granola immediately before serving
7. Add toppings such as vanilla ice cream*, whipping cream, or a scoop of canned coconut milk (dairy-free)!
*If you’re on Whidbey, be sure to support Whidbey Island Ice Cream Co.!