- 12 hard boiled eggs*
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 8 slices sugar free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup paleo mayonnaise or more to taste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh chives thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Peel the eggs and chop into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Use a spoon to stir together until combined.
- Taste to adjust creaminess and seasoning with more mayo or salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.