- 3 1/2 cups Primal Island Granola
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 – 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 medium, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nut butter, I used half peanut butter, half almond butter
- 1 cup dried fruit, I used cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix granola, salt and coconut oil in a medium bowl. Spread out on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Lower oven to 325°F.
- In the same bowl: mix eggs, honey, banana, almond flour, baking powder, nut butter and dried fruit. Add toasted nuts and oats. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat (or parchment paper) and scoop out 1/4 cup portions (2 ounce). Slightly flatten, as they will not spread in the oven.
- Bake for 18 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.