- Heat a large pan. Place bacon directly in to pan (you do not have to grease the pan as the bacon fat will allow it to cook naturally!)
- Cook bacon for 4 minutes on each side, flip + cook for additional 4 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned on edges.
- Remove bacon and set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Make sure to keep bacon fat in pan. Add onions, garlic + carrots directly to pan with hot bacon fat. Sauté for 4 minutes until vegetables start to soften.
- Push vegetables off to the side + scramble eggs on one side of the pan for about 3 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Stir in cauliflower rice, spices + coconut aminos with eggs/veggie mixture.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. While mixture cooks, chop bacon.
- Stir in chopped bacon. Garnish with green onion + enjoy!
Sourced from: https://thecleaneatingcouple.com/breakfast-cauliflower-fried-rice/