- Almond butter
- dried fruit
- sunflower seeds
- coconut shreds
- protein powder of your choice or collagen
- Prepare the baking sheet or pan with parchment paper.
- Stir wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until well-combined.
- Scoop roughly 2 Tbsp of mixture into your hands and roll/form into balls. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 2 hours, allowing the balls to firm up. Be sure to allow the balls to thaw for a few minutes before eating.
Sourced from: https://www.walderwellness.com/almond-butter-energy-balls/